Last updated: June 2018
Featurette Designs (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates http://www.featurette.ca (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we collect information from you when you sign up for an account and place an order.
We may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to the following:
- Identity Data, including first name, last name, username or similar identifier and an encrypted version of your login/password.
- Contact Data, including billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data including payment card details.
- Transaction Data including details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Profile Data including your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, preferences, feedback and survey responses, as well as any profile data which we have added (for example, using analytics and profiling).
- Technical Data including internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Usage Data including information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Tracking Data including information we or others collect about you from cookies and similar tracking technologies, such as web beacons, pixels, and mobile identifiers.
- Marketing and Communications Data including your preferences in receiving direct marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature or template.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that will enhance your experience using our Site.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your information when you create an account, place an order, or enter, submit and access your personal information.
After a transaction, your credit card information will not be stored on our servers.
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personal Information, with the exception of trusted third parties who act as partners to assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or servicing you, so long as these parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when it is appropriate to comply with law, enforce our site policies or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
Terms and Conditions
It is strongly recommended that you review our Terms and Conditions establishing the use, disclaimers and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at: www.featurette.ca/terms-and-conditions