- Create a free profile by signing up here.
- Browse our collection of professionally designed 2 and 4 page feature sheets.
- Select a template and name it with your listing name and MLS #.
- Upload your logo and headshot, listing photos, floor plans and text and customize your feature sheet with your own brand colours and fonts.
- Preview your design, select your quantity and stock and send it for print!
- If your order is placed before Wednesday at 2:00 PM, your order of feature sheets will be delivered within the Lower Mainland by Friday, 5:00 PM. If your order is placed after the Wednesday cutoff, you will receive your order on the following Friday.
Nothing! Featurette is absolutely free to use. All you’ll pay for is the quantity of sheets you’d like to order and delivery to your home or office. Pricing is between $1.50 – $3.00 per sheet, in Canadian dollars.
No problem! We invite you to create an account and test our templates even if you don’t have an active listing.
Yes! Featurette.ca was created for real estate agents to be able to easily create and customize feature sheets without any prior design or printing knowledge. If you can use Powerpoint, you can use Featurette!
Using our design builder, you’ll be able to upload your own logo and headshot, select your brand colours and fonts, and then customize each sheet with your listing photos, floor plans and text. Click on each element of the template to see what you can customize.
If you choose to not fill every content block as shown in the template, simply leave the block empty and it will simply print with a space.
Featurette is based in Vancouver, BC and uses only templates created in house by our professional graphic design team. We pride ourselves on clean, unique and stylish design unlike any other feature sheets out there. Our print and delivery partners are also based in Vancouver, which allows us to turn around orders quickly.
Check out our current list of Service Areas that we deliver to here. Delivery to all available Service Areas is a flat fee of $12.95 by local courier. If your area is not listed and you’d like to use our service, please email us at [email protected]. We are planning to expand to more locations across BC and Canada and will plan based on popular demand.
We require a minimum of 30 feature sheets per order.
Featurette runs operates on a consistent weekly schedule. Please become familiar with our cutoffs and delivery schedule to ensure you receive your order in time for your open house.
- Weekly order cutoff: Wednesdays at 2:00 PM
- Weekly delivery: Fridays before 5:00 PM
Please ensure that you have someone ready to receive your order on Friday otherwise we will not attempt delivery until the following Friday.
Once an order has been received, it is processed quickly and therefore we do not currently offer cancellation. Before you send your design for print, make sure to review it for text, photo placement and quality and design details.
Yes! Once you have placed an order for print, we will email you a high-resolution web-ready PDF that can be sent out via email as well.